Monthly Buffalo Goddess Girl’s Night ages 12 to 24
Crestone Creative Counsel and Buffalo Goddess Society welcomes all young women to join us for our monthly Girl’s Night honoring an aspect of the Divine Feminine through ritual and joyful expression.
Join us at our next Buffalo Goddess Girl’s Night discussing Moon Time and the coming New Moon
Friday, April 15th 2015 from 4 to 6 p.m.
Honoring the Great Goddess in her many aspects, we have a whole list of ideas that were formed collectively for future gatherings:
– Dancing, yoga, improvisational as a creative expression as well as for performing.
– Singing traditional, contemporary, and making up our own songs!
– Dressing up to go out to community functions as well as just for fun.
– Creating artwork with our hands through various mediums including writing, sewing, food, and more.
– Discussing God/Goddess mythology, Goddess subjects (timeline, symbolism, archetypes, cultures, etc…)
– Coming of Age, Moon time ritual, practical questions answered, ideas presented
– Divination, Astrology, Psychic Games, Tarot Cards
– Sacred Circle Discussions and connecting through a nurturing, deep sisterhood.